Frank Kearney, MBA, CPA, CA
- Employed for two years as a part time evening lecturer at McGill University's Centre for Continuing Education. Designed and taught the first case method course in the Quebec Chartered Accountancy program; the course emphasized management control and planning systems
Later taught a similar course on a part time basis at the University of Toronto's Department of Political Economy (an undergraduate program)
- Guest lecturer at the University of Guelph in the Horticulture program
- Managed the customer training activities of Nortel Networks (Asia) Inc (see Nortel Employment Experience)
- Organized and managed the annual two day sales training program for Nortel Networks' Asia sales force
- Delivered three courses to approximately 90 mid level Chinese executives and academics (Finance and Human Resource Management) using the business case method. This volunteer assignment was arranged through CESO (Canadian Executive Services Organization).